Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Wyatt!

Today Wyatt had cupcakes with his new friends at daycare and then Jay and I took him to Bicycle Alley to get his new push bike! Our friend Eric ordered it for us and put it together and we brought Wyatt into the store. He went right to the bike and pulled it out! We didn't even tell him it was his! Then he picked out an Elmo Red Helmet- it's cool, but no photos yet. Everytime I tried to take a photo he took it off. Then, we went to Wegman's and let him pick out which cake he wanted. If Jay hadn't been with me, I probably would have bought him the giant Elmo or Mickey Mouse balloon, but I didn't. Jay cooked us a spaghetti dinner while we went to show She-She the new bike. It was a great night. Here are some photos! Looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday!



No comments:

Post a Comment